To pin my projects to Pinterest, hover over the picture and a Pin-it Button will magically appear.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Scraptastic News and Reminder!

Happy Tuesday, my dear friends! :o)

I am ecstatic because the lovely Cindy of Cindy's Scraptastic Designs has officially opened her store! Her images are so sweet and adorable... it is truly a pleasure every time I use them. In fact, I'm working with some right now as I prepare my project for the celebration blog hop this weekend! :o) That's right, I said 'some'... I was too excited to only use one! :o)


Cindy is generously offering a blog hop grand prize of three Scraptastic Designs digital stamps, along with a set of 12 Prisma Colored Pencils. Fabulous. :o) I hope you'll come hop with us!

Also, her weekly challenge (Scraptastic Mondays) officially begins on November 7th at 10am EST... less than a week away! So much excitement. :o)

Have a gorgeous day, my crafty friends. :o) I'll be back later today with an actual CARD! (It's been far too long!) Keep sparkling. :o)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Karen for the reminder:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the scare yesterday! Heehee!
    Looking forward to hopping with you and seeing your fabulous creation.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! Have a beautifully blessed day. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips